Wednesday, May 10, 2006

OK...that was great....

Only once in a while we get to do those kinda stuff...
Actually only once a year...
Yeah...It was my Bro's Birthday...
Happy 4th Birthday Hasif...*wait, he doesn't even read my blog*...ahahah

Everybody had a role to play when it came to Birthdays...*in my family at least*

Parents were on 'crowd control'...and 'discipline keeping'...
The other siblings were the 'crowd'...3 makes a crowd remember?...
The little Bro was the one having the most fun...
Our maid was just contributing into the chaos....
And me....On the camera babe....it's my darling?
Well I'm just the cameraman in this family of mine.Great.Really...

I took a total of 52 shots in a matter of 45mins*I guess*...more than one every minute (future career?)
I was just busy with positioning my body into weird angles just to get that 'perfect' shot...you see..that's just one of those things that must be perfect...pictures.
They say a picture tells a thousand words...to me, it's more like a gazillion!!!

The cake was chocolate-flavoured and for the 1st time my Bro ate his Birthday cake!!!
Last year, it was chocolate cheese cake and he kinda 'hated' it...but I loved it!!!
Basically anything with the word cake in it are my favourites...:):)
Except this year his cake had 4 candles on them...duh!!!

This year, my maid's returning back to her homeland so I made it an effort to possibly fit her in all pictures...not possible...not in the family-only pictures...
Gonna print tons of pics at the end-of-the-month...at only 40cents a piece...YAY!!!..plus there's no developing fee*digital media only*...only available at Fujifilm or Kodak, whatever!!!

Well...I noticed that everybody helped themselves to a 2nd helping of the cake this year...all but me...but I wonder, is the 1/3 left in the fridge for me??
I love my parents....they're so thoughtful...keeping some for me...*Who am I kidding?*

Ok...summary part....It was a beautiful event that came annually.It was my Hasif's 4th birthday. Everybody had fun.

Can't wait for my birthday!!!!...except it's without the huge cake:(

Wait....I think I forgot something today...what was it??

Holy Sardines!!!!....Didn't get Hasif any present....*broke due to the $20 headphones*

I hope the hug was enough...